In business since 1993, Visiting Physicians Association (VPA) is the nation’s leader in house call medicine and geriatric home health care. VPA specializes in caring for patients with complex health issues, serving over 50,000 patients throughout Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Michigan, Missouri, Ohio, Texas, Virginia, Washington, and Wisconsin.
With VPA’s advanced medical technology, we are able to diagnose and treat you in your home where we know you feel most comfortable.
Some of our services include:
- Comprehensive review of your medical history, physical examinations and ongoing treatment of your medical condition
- Medication management and medication refills
- State-of-the-art laboratory services and portable diagnostic testing performed in the comfort of your home
- Referral to physical therapy and specialized rehabilitation services
- Coordination of all home care services and medical equipment
- Community placement consultations
- Physician review for authorizations:
- Home health authorizations
- Medical equipment authorizations
- Diagnostic testing authorizations